TALK KOK.


photo entry #1


hey friends.

today is sunday. sunday is when i curl into a ball. and insert myself into my room. and insert my life into bywk. and write stuff here and keep all of you informed about me. not that you would want to be anyway (haha fake humility, oriental cliches). so yeps. my life. has been pretty fun the past few weeks i have to say. getting my ass thrashed by my school and j getting hers thrashed a gazillion times more.



kyt its pretty amazing how we're now in this coolios thingum we have right now right? i mean its like we landed ourselves into this coolios ayc people club. and its pretty amazing how we even got into ayc. and pretty amazing how we're close after ayc. i guess its easy to say its too early to say and maybe it'll be different once different people leave (yes i'll miss you clx if you're reading this though no one reads my blog anymore oriental cliches again).

ayc really changed a lot for me. i guessed my eyes were really widened. i definitely wasn't a frog before this but to actually talk to the sky, it's quite something. so as the many people around me got smarter and smarter day by day, i realize how quickly my life slips into degeneration.

okay enough of pseudo philosophy. let's start by doing with what dyzpa said i should do a long time ago: blog about my life. or at least what goes on in it. and what better way to explain tt through the photos in my phone?

photo entry #1.

photo.jpg
this is mua, at the airport. photographer: lim mu yao (and co study partner who didn't really study. me neither.)
it doesn't really say anything but i just like how i look here so it goes on my blog (narcissist i hear lyt?)


i like taking photos of what i'm working on, like whats on my table at the moment.
at the moment (not the moment): hot lemon tea (i ordered hot ice lemon tea har), lmy's phone and econs notes.


moment i got infected! har har (i hope you aren't reading this jiax!)

weird dj is calling now. AFPFL IS FROM BURMA. (rlyinside joke)


SLEEPING IN MATHS CLASS! which explains the horrible stats results! from an arts class no doubt. the consecutive number of sleepers is actually 4< just that my phone wasnt wide angle nuff.
from left: fat, me, alex, dj.

okay the most recent of all photos (yes i underutilize the 2mp camera on my phone)

clx and kyt, each happy that they can do the cool card flipping thing and i can't.

OKAY MY LIFE IS OVER COME MONDAY. god of wengkeong morph him into a mugger for the next seven hours please.

2 Responses to “photo entry #1”

  1. # Blogger Ivy L

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  2. # Blogger Danial

    I'm honored I get mentioned in your first entry after a billion and one years! =D  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK