TALK KOK.


knn


haha im such a loser to be really liking shopaholic- the movie and the book. i finished confessions of a shopaholic in one day, which is usually the sign of one of these
a. easy reading
b. addictive reading
c. bimbo reading
d. really good writing

i think its a combination of all of the above. haha. but a and c hold larger portions. now i just want to finish the whole series.

and yes, ladies and gentlemen, i identify a lot with rebecca bloomwood. no, my money spending habits are not as bad as hers. but how she manages her money is really like how i manage my time.

god, this sucks. it's like a million things gnawing at me.

heya all. cts coming right at ya. i think i should start make a list of things i bade farewell too.

oh. and i realised how impersonal my blog is 99% of the time.

3 Responses to “knn”

  1. # Blogger Danial

    Zomg. The book was... Nonsense to say the least. >.< Weng Keong! I thought you had better taste!  

  2. # Anonymous Emma

    I enjoyed the series too. HAHAHA. Eeeps.  

  3. # Blogger estherc

    So you've discovered it! I can lend you Ties the Knot.. =)  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK