TALK KOK.


sunshine on a wet day


i lost my earphones today. i keep losing things. this losing things part of me is a fraction of why i can't get my life together.

list of things i've lost in recent memory
-kayanos in lt3 on the second day of orientation
-starbucks bottle a from singapore
-starbucks bottle b from seattle (i'm damn sorry esther chee)
-in ear earphones from apple
-sony earphones
-countless pens
-my file containing essential notes
-my wallet
-green (fake) ipod sock

shit. this sucks. my life isn't getting back together. the glue is melting. oh wait, it melted long ago. the fragments of my broken porcelain lie shattered on the ground.

har har har. emo.

EXCEPT IT ISN'T! TODAY WAS AN AWESOME DAY :D
haha, i took panadol extra plus coffee bing before chinese class and went really high hence i was alert and stuff throughout chinese class (:D). and then j was super super awesome. super. the subject matter was awesome. had no idea women in literature would be such an awesome subject matter- thought it was all feminist bs before it came to today. and i was complimented! omfgoodness.

so yes. life is looking better. i just need to study harder, be more diligent, finish my homework three days before it's due (har har har) and be a nicer friend!

thanks everybody for all your support all this while. esp with the j thing.

0 Responses to “sunshine on a wet day”

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK