TALK KOK.


facebook twenty five virus


Taken wholesale from my fb profile page!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I am eating a prune now. I don't frequently eat prunes, nor do I particularly like or dislike prunes, but I'm eating a prune now.
2. I am tired now. It is natural for people to just crash when their tired but I don't do that immediately when the time is eight pee am. For some reason I think sleeping at eight pee am is a waste of time and I try my best to stay up till nine.
3. I celebrated Valentine's Day for the first time this year and financially invested in this cliche occasion only to see very high returns. Happy smiley faces are worth more than my money.
4. I was worried about doing this tag because I thought maybe I'm not interesting enough for people to sustain reading until number twenty five.
5. My phone just rang, even though I was quite sure I switched it to silent mode.
6. I like staring at myself, which is also why I like full length mirrors in topman fitting rooms and underground MRT Stations with reflective doors.
7. I want to be a crazy JC guy who goes out everyday and I want to be the crazy JC mugger who mugs everyday. Am I making sense?
8. I want to bagpack through Southeast Asia, preferably with someone close.
9. I give sweets to strangers in lectures to look like a nice person!
10. I have been losing my optimism.
11. I have terrible financial planning skills. I might go bankrupt one day.
12. I think Coffeebean makes nicer coffee than Starbucks but I still buy Starbucks because I think its cooler.
13. I am eating blueberries now. No, I'm not a health nut. It's all a coincidence.
14. I didn't bother to enter all my OG mates' telephone numbers into my phone for about a week. I love them but I don't like inputting numbers.
15. I used to be a compulsive facebook friend adder.
16. Facebook is usually the first website I visit when I get online.
17. I don't react to change well. Which sucks because change happens quite frequently.
18. I am extremely fickle. My mind darts between food choices every few milliseconds when I look at a menu. This only applies to food though (rest assured future soulmate! Wherever you are! Haha)
19. I enjoy stationery and book buying the most. Although I'm a more compulsive book buyer. Walking into Borders is orgasmic.
20. I just ate a strawberry. They came together with the blueberries on a plate. So no, I am not a health nut.
21. I used to blog a lot, now not so.
22. I still like clothes from Topman, even though everyone seems to be wearing them now. If I have time to shop I will still go back there! Screw individualism hahahaha.
23. My mom and dad made me in South Africa. Maybe that's why I have curly hair. Screw you secondary school mates!
24. I cry at movie parts when absolutely no one is crying. I like it that the cinema's dark so no one sees me doing this.
25. When I sit absolutely still with corrected vision, I can't tell whether I'm wearing glasses or contacts.

0 Responses to “facebook twenty five virus”

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK