TALK KOK.


valentine was a saint!


Today is a happy day. Happy day because I bought two sunflowers for two awesome people and cycled with the kyt all the way to the middle of Changi park connector and then ate sinful food later and gave her the sunflower and then took a taxi because I was late for the second date of the day with the estherchee to have, erm, water, haha, at bakerzin yishun and it was an awesome conversation and I gave her the second sunflower so yes it is the first valentines day of my life and it's been awesome so far.

So whatever sine curve that sets my emotions in rapid crests and troughs I hope they disappear for the rest of my life because I have awesome new friends and awesome old friends which basically mean I have awesome friends! Which lets me wake up in the morning feeling cheerier and looking forward to the sun rising and these sort of happy optimistic things which I forsook months ago when tragic instances of crappy relationships crept into my life. Somewhere along the line I know I'm not making sense to you but I am I am.

So to whoever is reading this (yes I realize I still have a readership), remember that God can make a difference in your life when you actually give it to him. And remember that life is as good as you want it to be. So stand up and be proud! And say your name out loud :)

Happy valentines. Omg its 12:02 that means its not valentines anymore :(

But happy vday anyway :)

0 Responses to “valentine was a saint!”

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK