TALK KOK.


Post-'O' Level Trash


This is scary. Here I am sitting in front of the computer screen at 2am on a Friday morning typing this just because I feel obligated to. Within 2 hours already this blog has received two hits! Two hits! From 12mn-2am. This is supposed to be the blog no one reads!

Thanks to everyone who came on Tuesday 18th November and I deeply apologize for not treating this perimeter of expression as seriously as I should. 23 unique visitors and 19 first time. That means 19 of you came on Tuesday.

I must confess I am extremely out of touch with current affairs. The recent week has been a continuos swoon of events. Before Bio Paper there was PSLTC which I must say was a heck lot of fun with a heck lot of memories. After Bio Paper came Postos chalet which was the first time i stayed up for all 24 hours without sneaking a minute of sleep. Everyone there made it totally awesome especially the mahjong mahjong.

After that was usual Saturday hectic, then the steamboat on Sunday which sent me into East Shore Hospital at 4am. I knocked out the whole of Monday which then brings me to Straits Times Competition where I didn't sleep from Tuesday morning all the way to Wednesday afternoon. Which is also what's keeping me awake now because I'm anxious about results. I just heard the top prize comes with a three week internship. Which is worth more than the six hundred dollars. Which will evaporate all my disappointment of not being able to get a job.

Which brings me to Thursday where I spent time wandering Orchard with Clement and Mingyang- the first day of nothingtodoness which brings me to now. This post is totally crappy but I feel I have to write something.

Oh well. Hope I get some sleep. Thanks for coming folks.

0 Responses to “Post-'O' Level Trash”

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK