TALK KOK.


:)


I am officially a retarded blogger because
a. I don't blog
b. When I see my blog empty I don't feel guilty
c. I am like spending hours of my life on the internet every day and that makes me stupid. (yes internet overdose makes you dull)
d. My blog has flies
e. Nobody reads my blog. Hell even I don't read my blog.

Okay I can only come out to e. See this is why I am retarded. Retarded. Retarded.

Oh wells. We should all read ABIGAIL'S BLOG because her latest entry just says everything I feel like saying. #457: Survive This Holiday talks about everything we need to know about not letting our holidays come to naught these last few days.

Yay! Retarded blogging is retarded!

I am so gonna delete this entry tomorrow.

3 Responses to “:)”

  1. # Blogger smileysarahz

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  2. # Blogger smileysarahz

    erm..sorry for the earlier comment..(accidentally deleted it)
    hey! this is Sarah here!..i wonder if u remember me..we used to be classmates in admiralty pri. Recently i heard u moved from 797..T__T why never tell me!!Didint have the chance to bid u farewell!
    Anyway..its great to be able to contact u after so long..  

  3. # Blogger Nigel

    HAHA, YOU DIDN'T DELETE THIS POST AFTER ALL.

    Anyway you're on my blogger Buzz so

    I SEE ALL.  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK