TALK KOK.


Fat Man


I just slept for whopping two and a half hours- from seven to nine thirty. I have that dreamy post-sleep-like state right now. It's kinda cool but kinda stupid at the same time, cuz I really can't think coherently (seriously). The post-sleep-state is also lasting longer than usual, after sleeping I just sat up and stared into space. Maybe my great grand daddy was a starfish.

You know you're getting old when a ten year old adds you on facebook. Ten year olds don't use facebook! Ten year olds don't even come online! Six mere years have passed and I am already feeling the heat of generation disparity. This might be more nightmarish than I had prepared myself for.

Can any more hyped up Desperate Housewives person scream in agony! WHO IS SUSAN'S NEW HONEY! Like seriously the writers can't do this to us! And we have to wait till, like what, SEPTEMBER? To find out?! This is ridiculous! I think we should sue ABC!

Okay I can't believed I actually typed a blog entry. No one's gonna read this anyway so yea I better *sobs* do Chinese Ten Year Series. It sucks to be 16.

(If I sound radically different from usual, I blame the starfish gene!)

1 Responses to “Fat Man”

  1. # Blogger -Linus-

    Radically different
    Refreshingly different

    I like =)  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK