TALK KOK.


Update on your blogger's life.


Half lying on the bed with the laptop on my lap, The Shins, Maroon 5 and Ingrid Michaelson playing on my eighties Sony stereos. The sun is just about to set and I'm talking to Samuel Choo on MSN. Hmm... It seems like a perfect Sunday evening and in fact, it is.

Oh my goodness, last week at this time I would have been worrying about shit I have to finish by tomorrow. Holy crap what kind of life have I been living! One of a deranged traumatized person! What is happening to my bildungsroman? It's going up in flames! Let's take some time to wallow in pretentious self-pity, I conclude that it's actually healthy. One cannot live a life like mine and not indulge in self-pity for a while.

So anyway, my TransEuropa has arrived from the US but it's still with Esther! (Wallows in self-pity again) I need to get it soon because it's such a fun game and we all need to share fun games don't we :)

I'm going early to school tomorrow! 1) To send out my laundry so the hostel laundry people can help me wash them. 2) Meet the delicious Glen to voyage to our PRSS! 3) And lastly so I can hitch a ride from the patriarch. I have such a fun life.

Inaugural SLC on Tuesday! Let's all be happy lads and lasses!

1 Responses to “Update on your blogger's life.”

  1. # Blogger Dunbar Walker

    Haha, I thought I was the only one in VS who listened to The Shins...  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK