TALK KOK.


Saggy week


Been a total wreck this week. The J thing totally ruined my week, which made me question lots of other things. Like how I should have taken art instead of lit (unfortunately I don't think SA offers heam), and how I walk pass all the blue and white uniforms (sometimes, sometimes only) wishing they were beige. And how I have to deal with some other crappy sap story stuff. And it's all a big mix of different things- watching the SC commendation (that, I didn't regret, surprisingly) and trying to come to terms with a whole lot of stuff. Which made me a total wreck. I'm really hoping for someone to like just sweep in and make it better but I was totally barking up the wrong tree. And I always tell myself to go back, to go back, but I don't. Which again reinforces train wreck.

I'm listening to three days grace today, how emo and angsty is that. I should like quit listening to them. But it's strangely therapeutic. Aha.

Oh well, the easy way out of all this crap would logically be work. And studying my way out of it. I paid thirty bucks to skip school today. And yes, perpetual liar. She is so correct. I'm just a big phony.

Three days grace now sings "I feel so much better now that you're gone forever" but it's obviously a big lie. A big delusion to all heartbroken people to listen and deceive themselves that they're really not hurt and actually happy. Everyone's just living a lie in an attempt to feel better but they forget that, really, it's the truth that sets you free. How now brown cow, I need a new copy of the Taming of the Shrew :(

Okay I'm just a soldier trudging through the aftermath of war now. I remember a lit poem about that from ms rachel zhou at the beginning of the lit syllabus but I'm not gonna post it (or find it) cuz I know we all don't read emo poems on blogs (although it's really not emo).

Blogging is really fun, I should do this more often. Haha :)))) So yes, shoutout to all the readers out there! Hope your life is better than mine! Hope that you still have a spring in every step you take because it sucks not to have one!

1 Responses to “Saggy week”

  1. # Blogger George

    Haha told ya about it when I learnt that you were coming to school. Have I told you about my detest for this college? Think I have. But oh wells, it might get better for you. Keep your chin up.  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK