TALK KOK.


かやの!


My new Asics Kayanos! In Sec One I was super naive and superficial and since everyone in school was wearing some cool Nike/Adidas sneaker I made my mom buy me Nike basketball shoes (of all things some more, I never play basketball). Today I told my mom I bought a pair of Asics (which is, obviously, more brand orientated than buying Nike since like, Asics is Asics). Guess what? She said, "Sorry hor, never hear before." Talk about where advertising can take you. Next time you see an aunty picking up running, she'll be wearing Nike.

Oh wells. Hope I run better from now on! The adidas adistar took me 300km. Hope I can hit 500km by November next year! And no, I did not insist on green again. It was purely coincidental!

0 Responses to “かやの!”

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK