TALK KOK.


看星星一颗两颗三颗四颗连成线


hey peeps. it's been long since i wrote about detailed details of my life so maybe i will start again. seems like viewership is rising! haha thanks to the 23 people who came on sunday, you guys amaze me with the time you bother wasting to read my blog. if this goes on i can finally sign up for nuffnang though it'll probably be 3008 before i get my first fifty dollar cheque (yes, like a whole lot of you guys i am listening to boom boom pow too).

i didn't go to school today, and pretty much slept the whole day away. my life is getting messier, more deconstructed everyday. i really hope to pull myself together, i never have been the focussed determined overachieving sort. and i realized that like everyone i'm mixing with especially in sa, we all have great potential. we just don't bother to work on it. i only woke up at 5pm? and went to the docs to get my mc, unluckily all the marine parade central clinics were "out for dinner". so i got my ass to pp and sat in the only clinic open at that time. (lotsa people there). silver lining somewhere though, cuz it cost 21 compared to the usual 30 you pay at the crescent area.

i am really hooked on chinese pop now! har har har! so surprising right. i guess it really grows on you after sometime and you start liking it more and more. the catalyst was the karaoke with momma's side of the family. could you spell awesome more awesomely?

okay this is my life here ladies and gentlemen. nothing fancy, wild, extraordinary. please keep coming back, i don't care if you don't comment. i just need twenty visitors a day! this might be the only economically efficient part of my life. the rest of it is just dead weight lost, lost in god knows what.

P.S. Totally random but if you need to stay awake really badly and you feel damn sleepy, try this. Take a caffeinated food substance and then quickly sleep for fifteen minutes (it takes some time for caffeine to be flushed through your intestinal tract, so while its spreading use that time to fall asleep) and then wake up to find yourself damn refreshed. coffee is good but panadol extra contains 65mg of caffeine, which is equivalent to about a cup of coffee. yeps yeps, practical tips for a jc student.

2 Responses to “看星星一颗两颗三颗四颗连成线”

  1. # Anonymous Alex

    I don't know why I read it either. D:  

  2. # Blogger wengkeong

    haha you read to keep my kchng coming in. not that it is though :/  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK