TALK KOK.


HIRING!


hello this is an advertisement for someone who will consistently scold me for free. job description: wengkeongkiller! you are expected to remove every decaying matter from my innate nature to slack and decompose. so yea, you should be able to bombard my inbox with messages like "get your ass off that computer chair you loser and start working you bum. dont think you can grow onto your plastic chair like the lady who grew into her chair but you should sit up all the same kns!"

you are expected to ensure that i cry because you scold me for not being on task. you have to break me, break every lazy bone break whatever crap i pull.

your pay: satisfaction from me being a sorry ass and slave to you. AND ULTIMATE JOY OF SEEING ME REFORMED FROM VICTORIAN/SAINT SLACKER TO REAL NILSINELABORE/UP AND ON-NESS! come on people send me your cvs today to bigfatsmiles@gmail.com

(JOB REQUIREMENTS: PHONE AND NO NITPICKYNESS WITH WASTING SMSES) (danial u dont have the first one damn you damn you damn you SO YOU CANNOT APPLY)

angst. HAHAHA.

2 Responses to “HIRING!”

  1. # Blogger Danial

    I TRIED CALLING YOU BUT YOU NEVER ANSWER! =(

    I MAY be getting a phone next week so pray hard! =D

    Airport again later. I shall call you again later. You better answer this time! >=(

    I shall send you an offline message also.  

  2. # Blogger Silent Flight

    I'll take it.  

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK