TALK KOK.


生命


Edging back and forth, jaggedly, jaggedly inching yourself forward. The course has no precedent, it is new, uninformed, unknowing. We live on this course, each day tasting new flavors, smelling jasmine and tea tree eucalyptus. Each day brings something different, unique, unaware. We journey it like an unexperienced driver, always checking to make sure the doors are properly closed. That is the day, that is the day.

I am an unfocused person. If I ever get focussed and ever get my life together and ever get the fragments that surround all of me and get piece together the pieces of my puzzle and fix those lazy jigsaw pieces and blow the air inside my balloon, I'm quite convinced that there's no reason for absent success. I have suddenly fell in love with the pictorial forms again- cinematography, photography. And I really regret the lost fragments and the helium I should have bought from the craft store.

The Edge of Heaven is definitely a solid movie. You guys should all watch it, or ask me to watch it with you.

Typing in the new room is fun (:

0 Responses to “生命”

Post a Comment
signature
Opinari
CNN|NY Times|BBC|Malaysiakini|Today|CNA|Pravda|CCTV|IRIB|DPRK